In PC if we want to transfer a large number of files to our friends, we use the ‘Zip file’ feature. Then, what about in mobile? Can we Zip the files in mobile and transfer? Yes, we can!! but there is no default program or application in the mobile to ‘Zip’ or extract your files. Here comes the use of ZArchiver App. It is an Android app which is developed to create and extract a compressed file on Mobile. Not only in mobile, but you can also use it on PC. Even though it is introduced for the Android platform, it works for other platforms like iOS, Windows. To know how just go on reading the article.
There are several applications which manage your files on the mobile. But, when it comes to working on the file archive, those manager applications barely touch the tip of the iceberg. Means, for common or general archive file types, they will do their best. But, for the rare file types like TAR, ISO etc. those apps are not the correct choice. To handle any type of the archive file on your device, I strongly recommend you an amazing app i.e., ZArchiver. Whatever the archive type you throw at it, there are chances that ZArchiver App can open it.
You may already get an idea about ZArchiver from the above sections. Simply, I can say that it is the best tool that helps in decompressing and compressing different archive files. There may be several applications available on the market that do these compression works. But if you want to complete your work in a few seconds then, ZArchiver is the best option. It doesn’t matter if you want to compress different files on your device or simply if you want to decompress (means open the compressed file and see what’s in it). Whatever the work is, it completed within seconds.
On this page, you can get the ZArchiver APK file for your Android device. Even if you uninstall the application, with the help of APK ZArchiver file, you can install it as many time as you want. Also, see how to get ZArchiver for PC from the below sections. As there are many Android users, the ZArchiver was first introduced for Android, but as iOS users are increasing, they are also looking for the best archive tool. ZArchiver iOS is also available now, but the installation steps vary slightly. Check out those in this article.
|ZArchiver App Info|
|Current Verison||Varies with Device (0.9.1 for Android)|
|Updated On||25 Dec 2018|
|File Size||Varies with Device (3.57 MB for Android)|
|Requires||Android 4.1 or up / Windows 7/8/8.1/10 / iOS 6 or above|
When coming to the archive tools the thing we will be interested in is, which type of file will it compress and decompress. Let’s see that information in the below features section.
Features of ZArchiver
- The first and foremost feature that we can’t see in other archive apps is it reads or extract the file content within no time. No need to think that ‘for largest files, it takes more time’ because the file size doesn’t matter to this ZArchiver app. It takes only a few seconds to extract file of any type and any size.
- Archive types to compress: General file manager apps compress or create the files of only a few types. But ZArchiver creates the archive types of; zip, bzip2 (bz2), 7z (7zip), XZ, gzip (gz), tar.
- Archive types to decompress: There are many archive types that your device won’t allow you to open. By installing the ZArchiver you won’t get stuck in opening any type of compressed files. Those archive types are; rar, rar5, 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2, gzip, tar, arj, XZ, iso, cab, lzh, xar, tgz, lha, lzma, tbz, Z, zipx, mtz, deb, rpm, chm, dmg, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), cpio, cramfs, wim, ecm, lzip, arc (freearc).
- Types of Archive files we can view in ZArchiver: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2, gzip, rar, rar5, XZ, iso, cab, lzh, tar, arj, lha, lzma, tbz, Z, xar, tgz, deb, rpm, chm, dmg, zipx, mtz, cpio, cramfs, ecm, arc (freearc), img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, lzip; However, these types are same as the Archive types to decompress.
- You can also protect your archive files in this ZArchiver App with the help of password-protected archives. Not only creating, you can also, decompress those password-protected archives.
- It allows you to Edit the archives. Means, you can add files to archive or you can remove files from the archive (tar, apk, zip, 7zip, mtz); You can edit the file and save or save as it on Google drive or on your Mobile device. Means, you can save the original as well as an edited file on your device.
- With ZArchiver App, you can decompress and create/compress multi-part archives: rar (only decompress), 7z. This feature allows you to archive different parts of 7z or rar format file at the same time. You can also archive the desired parts when you want only a few parts.
- If you got the archive files to your mail, you can even open those with the help of ZArchiver application.
- If you don’t want to make the complete decompression or compression of files, there is a feature of Partial archive decompression/compression which allows you to compress a few parts of files. You may not find this feature in other apps as they compress and decompress the entire file.
More interesting Features of ZArchiver Android App
- It allows you to extract the split archives also. Those archive types are; zip, 7z, and rar (zip.001, 7z.001, part1.rar, z01).
- Another interesting feature is that this ZArchiver comes with the Multithreading support which is useful for the multicore processors.
- There is no need to enable the multi-select mode. Because by tapping on the icon from the left of the filename, you can select files simply.
- It also allows you to use the national symbols in the filenames because it supports UTF-8/UTF-16 in filenames.
- It is not only an archive tool, it also works as a File-Manager. To make your data cluttering-free, it carefully organizes your files on your device in an appropriate way. It shows the data or files in an alphabetical order to help you find the archived file easily. If you want, you can also change that order in the way you wish. It gives you the option to customize the list. Means, you can arrange the files date wise or descending order or ascending order or according to the file size.
- In several tools or apps, you will find the annoying ads while compressing or decompressing. But there is no such problem in this ZArchiver app. There are no ads which you compress or decompress files. However, if you want to donate to the creator you can do that with the donation option in the app. This is not mandatory and is upto you whether to donate or not.
- It came with the easy and attractive user interface. So, it is simple to use and you can see the features in the form of icons on the Home page of ZArchiver.
- ZArchiver is almost compatible with all Android mobiles. Also, you can select the compression levels as Normal, Fast, Fastest, Maximum, and Ultra as per your requirement while compressing the files.
- Finally, I want to say one interesting feature about this ZArchiver Android application. That is, it won’t require any Wifi, Bluetooth or NFC access to work on your phone. It doesn’t even require the network access that you are currently using.
So, the users who need to work on any of these file types mentioned in the features are recommended to install ZArchiver on their device. Because it is a must-have compressed files manager to work with such file types. It’s not enough to have all your important files in mobile, it is also important to manage those files when you need. Read more to know how to install ZArchiver APK for Android/PC/iOS.
Note: If you want to read the system files using the ZArchiver app, you need to root your device.
ZArchiver APK file is provided here. Just tap on the below-provided button and choose the platform like Android to make ZArchiver download. The latest version of ZArchiver APK will get downloaded on your Android device. For PC/iOS, there is no need to search app in other portals. For that also, click on this button and choose your required platform either Windows for PC/Laptop or iOS for iPhone/iPad. As we are providing the safe and official version of ZArchiver app, there is no need to tense about the app safety. Also, we or the official one won’t charge you for downloading the app. It’s completely free to download ZArchiver.
>>> Quick ZArchiver Download Process <<<
How to install ZArchiver APK for Android?
- Download ZArchiver APK by hitting the button provided above. As the file is in less size, it hardly takes a few seconds to complete the ZArchiver Download process.
- On completion of the download, locate the APK file. It may be available in ES File Explorer or File Manager >> Downloads. Or by clicking on the downloaded file it will take you to that page where the ZArchiver APK file is present.
- Tap on that APK file and wait till it extracts the files. On completion of extraction, tap on the extracted ZArchiver folder to start the installation process.
- If you get any install blocked error as shown below, go to Settings >> Security (in some mobiles, it will be Lock and Security) >> enable the Unknown Sources option.
- Again, tap on the APK file and click on the Install option that is available on the bottom right of the page. Once the installation of ZArchiver Android is done, you can see the ‘open’ option. Click on it and use the application happily on your Android.
>>> Must Read: How to use ZArchiver APK for Android
For PC, there will be an option by default to compress or decompress the files. But it limits to only a few file types. So, to extract the rare type of files in the PC, people will need this ZArchiver PC application. As it is an Android application, the installation of ZArchiver for PC varies. Check out those steps below.
Steps to download ZArchiver for PC
- To get the ZArchiver for Windows PC/Laptop, you need an Android emulator on your PC because the official PC version is not yet available. So, download and install Bluestacks emulator which gives its best in cran eating Android environment on PC.
- If you already have Bluestacks on your PC, then skip the above step. Now, click on the download button and get the ZArchiver APK file on to your PC.
- Locate that ZArchiver for PC app and right click on it. Click on ‘Open with…’ and choose Bluestacks option. Or open bluestacks and search for ZArchiver APK from the system files. Click on it and install.
- Otherwise, in Bluestacks you can go to Play Store and search for the ZArchiver app. Once you found the relevant official ZArchiver Android application, click on it.
- When it asks to give the login details, just enter your Google Account ID and Password. Now, click on the Install button and wait till it completes the installation.
- Whatever the process you use, the ZArchiver App will be available in the All Apps sections of Bluestacks after installation. So, when you want to use the app for compression or decompression, go to Bluestacks >> All Apps. Or you can right click on the file you want to extract and choose Extract with ZArchiver.
>>> Check another easy way to install ZArchiver PC
How to download ZArchiver iOS?
- Click on the ZArchiver download button and choose the platform as iOS. Then the ZArchiver iOS file gets downloaded on your iDevice.
- On completion of installation, locate that downloaded file and click on it. It asks whether to install it or not.
- Now, click on Install or Get the App button. As this app is of less size, it gets installed within a few seconds.
- Once the installation is done, the ZArchiver icon will be available on the Home screen or Main Menu. Click on it and use the app. If you got the “Not trusted” error, go to Settings from your Home screen >>> General >>> Profiles >>> tap the name of the ZArchiver distributor >>> tap on Trust button and finally Confirm.
>>> Know more about Simple Steps to Install ZArchiver iOS
ZArchiver Pro APK
To get more features and benefits of ZArchiver then you can go for the ZArchiver Pro version. With ZArchiver itself you can get more features as mentioned below. But there are few more advantages like themes, Image preview, password storage, editing files, etc. in this ZArchiver Pro APK version. To know clearly about those features, click on the link given below. There you can also see how to install ZArchiver Pro and whether it takes any money to install it or not. Generally, after installing some apps, we can see the pro version where it charges some amount to upgrade the app from normal to pro. So, check all those complete details by hitting the link given below.
>>> Know All about ZArchiver Pro Features
Finally, I can say that if you are in a need to extract the file of some rare archive types or to decompress the files on your mobile or PC, then ZArchiver is the best solution. I hope that you learned all about the amazing ZArchiver App on this page. Each little thing including the hidden features of this app is explained here. So, before downloading once refer all those and download ZArchiver APK for Android. You can also get ZArchiver for PC Windows and ZArchiver iOS (iPhone, iPad) here. We are here to help you anytime regarding ZArchiver app. So, whenever you face any issues or if you stuck during the installation, you can let us know through the comments. Please visit www.zarchiverapk.co regularly to know the latest version of ZArchiver app and its details or updates.